1/15/2007

My break is over....sigh...

Well, I've really enjoyed this Winter break from school. It's been great not having to study and read, read, read. The kids have enjoyed me having more free time too - they especially enjoyed to relaxed pace of the house. I've been fairly productive, but of course, didn't finish everything on my list. We did manage to get the master bathroom painted, which is such a big improvement from the bajillion paint swatches painted on the walls for the last three years.

As much as I enjoyed this break, some things must come to an end (or pause, as I like to think) and school starts back tomorrow. I'm taking 13 credits this semester and I have anxiety just thinking about it. To ease some of my anxiety I have tried to really get organized. I've even cooked and frozen about twenty meals for those heavy study weeks. (I bought this great book with ideas, tips and recipes for freezer cooking. How cool is that?! I feel so Amish.)

There will be a blog freeze for me until May, unless I have free time and something blog worthy to say. However, I will try peek in on my favorites blogs, especially since some folks are expecting referrals soon.

Take care all - see you on the other side (that's May for me).

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Joannah said...

Tammy,
Good luck with your studies! I know that feeling of being overwhelmed, as I've felt that way several times in the past year. You will do fine and May will be here before you know it!

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Katie J said...

We'll miss you! Maybe you could just do a Friday check-in with your weigh in...like 10 words or less?

Ok, I understand but we'll miss you in the blogosphere!

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger wzgirl said...

Good luck, friend. Hopefully you're feeling rested and up for this next big stretch!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home