10/20/2006

You're invited


Stephanie (Forks and Chopsticks had an idea for fellow bloggers to list 8 bloggers you would like to have over to your house and why. Hmmmm. You're making me think Stephanie.

(BTW, I'm too lazy to hyperlink on the names - they're listed under my blogroll)

First I would reciprocate the invite to Stephanie (Forks and Chopsticks) because she's super nice & we've met in person. (And she could help me spruce up my blog. ;) Just kidding.)

Katie (Maylee Beezir) would absolutely get an invite - she's a good friend outside of blogville, and she rocks (a real free-spirited momma). Besides I'd have her and Stephanie show me how to knit while they were here. ;0)

I would also invite Kim (One More Makes Four). She seems like such a nice person & we've exchanged emails about getting together already.

Wendy (Buttercup) lives on the opposite coast, but she'd be invited too. We've emailed back & forth several times & she seems like a real cool momma.

I'd invite Joannah (Just for Jillian) because she seems really sweet and she can sing. Very cool and impressive.

Johnny (Down to This) would be on the invite list. For one, he can cook. Secondly, he seems like he would always keep the conversation flowing & I dig his cutting humor. And although she doesn't blog, I'd include his wife as another blogging guest. I'm sure she's cool & it would be nice to take the mystery out of the lady behind the curtain (Ha! Ha!).

Since I love Mexican food, I'd have to invite Mary-Mia (Salsa in China) cause she's not only a cool chickie, but she'd probably bring some kickin' salsa to compliment the margaritas.

Last, but NOT least, Joely's mom (Family Blend). She's a reader, a coffee drinker and she cares about the environment - I can relate.

7 Comments:

At 11:15 PM , Blogger wzgirl said...

I'm a great person to invite over for dinner - because I can COOK!! And, I LOVE to bring stuff. So, what can I bring? Dessert? Salad? Vino?????? Cappuccino maker?

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger wzgirl said...

Oh & thanks for the invite. I'd be honored.

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Joannah said...

Oh, we'll have such fun! Thanks for the invitation. What can I bring? ;-)

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Newbury Greenie said...

I'm honored! I don't cook much, but I can cater up a storm - let me know what I can dial up. (Actually, I'm in love with my new crockpot - whoever invented this is a genius.)

 
At 4:59 AM , Blogger M3 said...

Whoohoooo, when's dinner? Sounds like a fun crew!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Johnny said...

Awww, I'm flattered. I would spice up the conversation by jumping up from the dining table, pointing to one of your guests and screaming, "And she's a big fat LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!"

Or, I would serve up a steak.

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I've met both Kim and Mary-Mia and they are both total sweeties...excellent choices!

Donna :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home