6/04/2008

First day on the job tomorrow

Tomorrow I start my new job - I chose to do some shadowing hours (aka: following a nurse on my unit like a puppy) prior to orientation in July. I'm nervous, and I'm usually not nervous in new situations but it's been sooooo long since I've worked. Yes, I know parenting is "work" but not in the same sense. I have recently had my feet wet with school, but this is different - I'm an EMPLOYEE. Seems so weird. It feels like the first day in a new school as a kid.....I hope they're nice. I hope I have someone to sit with in the cafeteria. :0)

At least I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear. Scrubs rock!

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger Johnny said...

Good luck! I think that this change in life is good for all types of perspective. But first days are always awkward.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home