5/26/2008

Referral day, three years later....



Well, I'm a little late with this posting, but for good reason. Friday, May 23rd marked the three year anniversary of receiving Allison's referral (And was my graduation day from nursing school).

I LOVE to reflect back on that day to remember the excitement that is just indescribable and only understood by other a-parents who have experienced the joy of Referral Day. I also like to think of how much our lives have been made richer because of Allison. She has taught us so much with her little princess-tomboy personality (a girl who digs for worms sporting a tiara). She is so cool. How did we get so lucky?

And yeah, don't make fun of me in the dorky nurse cap & outfit - no, I didn't lose a bet, it's tradition.

4 Comments:

At 8:17 PM , Blogger Cavatica said...

Wow, what a change! And congratulations to you!!!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger Johnny said...

Congrats on your referral day anny.

And when I saw your graduation outfit, I thought, "What in the name of Marcus Welby M.D. is going on here!"

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Katie J said...

Wow, what a great day! I wish I had Buttons' referral picture here so I could do a similar post. It's been forever and yet it seems like yesterday. She has just blossomed Tammy! And holy cow, Brent looks so grown-up. Can't wait to see you all! You are going to wear the nurses outfit to the reunion, right? I think it looks great. I bet Scott really likes it. Heh.

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger Katie J said...

I meant to say Allison has blossomed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home