5/13/2008

DONE



After what felt like forever, I'm FINALLY done school! For good! (Well, maybe until Allie goes to school full time & I go back. But don't tell my family or they'll kill me.)


I think I've aged in dog years since deciding to go to to school to pursue a nursing career. Not sure what the hell I was thinking, but it's over & I'm looking forward to starting my job in July. For now, it's time to relax, enjoy my family, and catch up on some good books. Oh yeah, somewhere in between the fun stuff I'll be studying for the boards.

5 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Blogger Johnny said...

Congrats!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Cavatica said...

That's awesome! Congrats. I don't know how you did it with kids. I admire that.

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

WAHOO! What the heck are ya gonna do with all this free time? Congrats Tammy, you're an inspiration!

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger wzgirl said...

Excellent!!! I hope that you are very, very proud of yourself.

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger LisaMM said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home