7/13/2007

water babes



















Huh, beach blanket? Sand toys? Why bother lugging that stuff. Can't get my little fishes out of the water. They even eat their lunch while standing in the water. Nothing like a PBJ with sand and salt water...yum. I know, there's a rule about waiting 30 minutes after a meal to swim, but try and tell my kids that. No complaining of belly aches all week, so they must have been fine.

There's nothing my kids love more than playing in the ocean (well, the bay, sans strong waves and undertow - much more fun for the kids AND mom). The only draw back to taking kids to the shore is schlepping the 100 pounds of cumbersome beach paraphernalia. Remember J0hn Candy in Summ*r Rental? I always think of that movie as I have a bazillion things in my hands and hanging off my arms & shoulders. So, I'm ordering this today - no more bruised arms for moi.

***Wanna guess what kind of sea creature Scott is holding in the first picture?
(we had no clue, but the 10 yr old hanging out with the kids informed us...nothing like being outsmarted by a 4th grader)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger wzgirl said...

That looks like a great investment for the summer. And, I'll guess...Geoduck?

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger 4D said...

Looks like fun beach time! That sea creature is gross.

Keep smilin!

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

What fun. Adorable babes splashin' around. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home