12/07/2007

Ahhhh, I can smell the holidays

Finally! The semester is OVER. OVER. Did I say that the semester is OVER? And did I mention that I only have ONE (yep, ONE) semester to go? Woohoooo, I'm so flipping excited. I've had my books and notes so far up my arse for the last week while studying, I think I need a laxative (OK, sick nursing humor). Right now, I'm ready to enjoy the holidays because my final (all four freaking hours of it) yesterday has left me feeling like a wet dish rag - and I've had headache for two days to top things off. But enough complaining, I'm ready to decorate and bake and catch up on blogs and dive into a good book (thanks to my bud, Stephanie (Written Word, Forks..) I've got a little list going of what to read next).

Here are a few pics of my little bakers from last week. Yes, the gingerbread cookies were made from scratch. Pictures to prove it.

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that second photo - perfect for a scrapbook! Congrats by the way at being almost finished with school!
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

Oh my dog are those gorgeous pics!

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Cavatica said...

Hmmmm, gingerbread cookies!

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger polkadot said...

That last photo needs to be on a calendar or a greeting card. Priceless! You're a good mom!

 
At 12:20 AM , Blogger wzgirl said...

My goodness - think of all you've accomplished my friend. Now that you've done that - proceed immediately toward the XMas cookie stash, family holiday reverie and bloggie bud love...you truly deserve all of it, ok? XO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home