11/28/2007

Jumping in - be back in a week

This semester is almost over, but I still have one last exam on Friday and the big-ass cumulative final a week from tomorrow. The hubster took vacation time next week so I can eat, sleep and breath my notes. Believe me, if I could use my binder as a pillow and get the information via osmosis I'd be doing it. I'm thinking about having the hubs move a recliner into the spare bedroom so I can hibernate in there and not be disturbed (might even bring in a case of water, snacks and a bucket for potty breaks).



Don't expect any commenting from me on your blogs until after next week - it's not that I don't love ya, I'm just jumping in.




See ya on the flip side (if I don't gouge my eyeballs out in the meantime).




And for your viewing pleasure I may post a few pictures of the inside of my house next week with the hubster and kids in charge (the aftermath) or I may just strike a match & start over. :0)

4 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You GO Girl! Best to you (and the house) getting through this time!

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger Promises to Keep said...

You will do great! And hey when you emerge, just call Merry Maids and go out to dinner with your family!

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

Good luck Tammy! Can we get together when you're done and then celebrate?

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger wzgirl said...

Good luck on the tests, you. Knock em' Dead!! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home