11/25/2007

Oh no, I've resorted to posting about the dog....

I stumbled upon this picture of Henry that was taken the week that we got him (last April) and compared it to a picture that I took yesterday. Wow, what a difference! He's like the Swan.(Henry, Spring '07)


(Henry today. People often ask what kind of dog he is, since he's a little unusual looking. Retriever with a bad home perm? Nope, he's a Golden Doodle.)


(In all fairness, I had to include a picture of Jade, the good old girl.
And yes, they're on the furniture. What can I say?)



7 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some big dogs!

I like your blog ;)

 
At 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops -- I posted the wrong link.

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

Those dogs are so cute and how cute is Alley with that big smile of hers. Looking cuter everyday. How is that even possible?

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger insanemommy said...

I have friends who have a labradoodle. I had never heard of the breed before our friends got one. Really sweet nice big dog. Great with the kids.

 
At 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, there is so much variety in the way Goldendoodles look. I saw one at a pet store recently, and it looked more Golden Ret. puppy than poodle. This is the first I've seen of them grown up.

 
At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was Henry a rescue or is that just how skinny the puppies look? The first goldendoodle I ever saw was black! Cool dogs, love them on the sofa... They ARE fur-persons, right?

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

bookclubcare...
I have neighbors who foster dogs & Henry was a rescue dog. He was definitely underweigt and had the most pitiful guarded behaviors, including a guarded walk (if you've ever seen a dog do that, it's bizarre). Now he's a silly fluff ball. We just love that goofy dog, and he's AWESOME with the kiddoes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home