11/08/2007

Tech advice needed

I'm in the market for a PDA & I'm not really sure where to start. Shopping for computer stuff (or electronic anything, for that matter) is utterly confusing to me. The salesman will start rambling on about technical jargon & I'm brought back to the 5th grade math word problems...the train left the station at 4:00, going 72 mph.... I get serious shutdown. Heck, I can't even use the DVD player in the car (or house) without help from the hubster or the boy. How sad is that?

Anyhoo, there are awesome medical software programs for nursing and having the information at my fingertips when I start working will be an enormous help. I'd like to get the PDA soon so I can take a few minutes (ha ha, months) to learn how to use the thing fluently.

So, here are my questions for any PDA owner or computer techie:

What PDA do you have/recommend? (under $200, I hope)
What features would you suggest I look for? (seriously, I have no clue about speed or memory sizes)
Anything else I should consider/be aware of while shopping?

If you have any advice - thanks a million!

3 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Blogger Johnny said...

Oooooh, so many questions.

email me direct?

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger Katie J said...

Wish I could help ya!

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Promises to Keep said...

Hey, you are one up on me! I am not sure what a PDA is, beside public display of affection and if you need tech support with that then I will have Malcolm plant a big wet one on me on Sunday in front of everyone. In all seriousness though I think that I got Malcolm one two years ago for Father's Day that he has never used still think it is in the box. If PDA is the same as a Palm Pilot then maybe I could hook you up and you can practice on this one. Then when you have a job get a new one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home