7/16/2006

Tagged...

I've been tagged by Kim, One More Makes Four blog, so here goes:

7 Things I Want To Do Before Dying:
Watch my children grow up
Go to grad school
be a grandparent
take a looong vacation & RV-it across America
Go on a Mediterranean cruise
See the world acknowledge & make significant changes to stop global warming
Do a mission with Heifer Int'l

7 Things I Can Not Do:
sing (stolen from Kim)
program the VCR/DVD recorder
tolerate rude behavior
listen to opera or classical music
ski
math without a calculator
tan

7 Things I Can Do:
operate power tools
home improvements & repairs
make a mean pot of soup
drive a stick shift
cry at a commercial
listen
trust my intuition

7 Things That Attracted Me To My Husband
He was a great friend (stolen from Kim)
his generosity
his honesty
his humor (which is endless, and sometimes annoying)
his childlike qualities
his loyalty
his integrity

7 Things I Say Most Often
thank you
love you
Who loves you?
give me a kiss
take one more bite
can someone let the dog(s) in/out
five more minutes

7 Books That I Love
Girl With A Pearl Earring
My Sister's Keeper
Keeping Faith
To Kill a Mockingbird
Kite Runner
The Da Vinci Code
Memoirs of a Geisha
(Shaoey and Dot - children's book)

7 Movies That I Love
Second Hand Lions
John Q
Sense and Sensibility
Remember the Titans
Finding Nemo
The Lion King
Gone With the Wind

Okay now my turn to tag.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home