3/25/2006

AHHHHHHHH


Thank God! Finally Spring is here & we are able to hang outdoors and get fresh air. As much as I love the change of seasons, I sure do look forward to Spring. Winter can be fun, but I'm never sad when it's over - not to mention happy that I won't see another propane heating bill again for 8 months (Ouch!). The kidlets were so excited to play outside (without being bundled in 17 layers of clothing). Of course I managed to take some pictures of them playing on the swingset.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Great pics - it looks like the weather is just about to turn into spring for us! YEAH!

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Rosie said...

Photos are great.Its not spring like in the UK either!!

 
At 6:02 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

FYI - You have been tagged. Please check out my blog. Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home