2/23/2006

Studying for my Nutrition exam


Last night I was studying for an exam in my Nutrition class & eating a snack. Then I realized the comedy of it all. Do you think I was munching on carrot sticks or an apple? NOPE! Look at this delicious snack that I was gobbling down. Not exactly "nutritious" - but oh so yummy. An M&M Blizzard from Dairy Queen - full of sugar, sugar, sugar, chocolate, more sugar, food coloring and I'm sure there's milk in it, so it would classify as a dairy on the food pyramid (right?).

(I guess I haven't learned much from this class.....)

6 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger Jen R. said...

But it looks really good...

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

Can I just tell you that my fave snack is a can of Diet Coke and a plain Hershey bar? Yeah, defeating the purpose of the Diet Coke, I'd say. Love the DQ blizzards though.

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Yum! Coffee and DQ... I like the way you think!

Good luck on your exam.

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

As Rachel Ray says - Yum-O!

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger M3 said...

Funny! There's nothing like a DQ Blizzard. Carrot sticks and apples didn't stand a chance.

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Johnny said...

psssst. email address pls. in re: cowbug shirts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home