7/07/2006

Beach Bums

That's us - beach bums. Well, at least for the next week it will be. We leave tomorrow afternoon for the Jersey shore (not very far away, but it's still away). Today was my last summer semester final exam & vacation couldn't come soon enough - I'm looking forward to reading something that isn't science related.

I picked up the books that I had ordered from the library today, ready for some late night reading - since we all know there's no reading on the beach when you have little ones. Here's are my beach reads:



























Of course I couldn't wait to get to the beach to break open Jodi Picoult's latest novel - The Tenth Circle - I started reading it last night when I was done studying. Well, I could've studied a little longer, but the book was calling my name. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her books!

Well, I've given the key to the dog/house sitter, did the laundry, cleaned the house and dug out the beach toys. I'm ready for some rest & relaxation.

Off to pack the sunscreen....

4 Comments:

At 8:50 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Hope you have a great time! I too love Jodi Picoult.

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Kim M. said...

Let us know about Jodi Picoult's book I haven't read that one yet.

By the way you've been tagged if you want to play along go to my blog

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Newbury Greenie said...

Hey - thought of you as I was in my local bookstore tonight. Jodi Piccoult will be appearing there Aug 1. Haven't read anything of hers - which would you suggest?

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Newbury Greenie said...

So my book club decided to go hear Jodi Picoult read tonight. Looking forward to it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home