8/09/2008

two posts in one day - that's a record


Allie has been trying to grow her bangs out (her idea) & we've given it our best shot. But seriously, the hair in the eyes drove me CRAZY. We must own every hair accessory ever mass produced - but a barrette would last all of about five minutes and then would be dropped onto the floor or stuffed in between a couch cushion. What grated my nerves the most is that I'm working full time for the next few months & Scott has been a stay-at-home dad all summer while he's recovering from a knee injury & surgery and needless to say, he isn't much of a hairstylist. Bad enough her outfits didn't always match when he'd be out on the town doing errands or to the park, but her hair was always hanging in her face. I had had enough - out with the scissors and back with the bangs. Ahhhh, much better. Love that sweet face!

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

I understand completely. I desperately want the bangs on Buttons to grow longer, but I don't want to have to pay for it daily.

(I love that face too!)

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Joannah said...

I had no idea that you were blogging again! I'll be back.

:-)

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Promises to Keep said...

She always looks so kissable! Were do they get the idea of growing the bangs out? My girl too, but I am happy to report ours almost long enough to reach the ponytails!

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Cavatica said...

She has a wonderful face!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home