2/23/2009

If I never again, I'll be better for it...

Yesterday we had my sister J's intervention. Not something that I ever want to do again - I'm not a fan of confrontation. No professional was contacted, but we did do our homework on how to host (sounds like a party) an intervention - from the ambush, letters, expectations, immediate treatment options and consequences. The big consequence if she didn't accept our help was legal action to get K out of her care.

J seemed relieved and she agreed to all our our expectations. As of today, she has made the first steps to getting well. She is at my parent's home now with K and no access to, well, anywhere without supervision since she is sans vehicle and license.

Oh yeah, and of course crack-head-good-for-nothing boyfriend (K's dad) has been calling and bullying J since she was the only paycheck between the two of them. He has said that we have "brainwashed her" and that she "has left him to die alone in the hotel." Yep, that was our goal (sarcasm here).

Keeping my fingers crossed.

5 Comments:

At 8:43 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

Oh Tammy, I'm keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed for you. I truly how she gets her sh!t together.

Thinking of you.

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Joannah said...

I hope this is the beginning of a new, healthy life for your sister.

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Cavatica said...

Sounds brutal. I don't envy you and I hope she can get it together!

 
At 4:12 AM , Blogger Windows Drivers said...

nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

Email Hacking
Email Password Hacker
Hacking Softwares
Email Hack Password

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger Windows Drivers said...

nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

Website Traffic Booster
Website Backlinks Booster
Traffic Boost
Generating Quality Backlinks
Google Traffic Booster

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home