2/19/2009

First day of preschool

OK, the last two posts were a little negative, so I needed to post something positive. The title of the 'Saint I am not' post has a little story behind it that I'll be sure to share later - it has to do with my mother & her praying the finish off of her rosary beads.

After a zoo-of-a morning getting pony tails in, hunting for lost shoes, shoveling in breakfast, teeth brushing and picture taking.... Miss K had her first day of preschool. I've provided a little glimpse of the munchkin with her pigtails. Boy, was she squealing with excitement. My other sister, K, went out yesterday & bought my neice, K, new shoes, clothes and winter coat for her first day of school (in the picture, K was stomping her feet so she could see her new sneakers light up - sweet).
**Off topic: my Mom, step-Dad, sister and I will be having a little intervention with J this weekend. The cards will be placed on the table with what we are willing to help her out with - of course, her drug problem will be addressed. If she doesn't acquiesce, we will step in legally on K's behalf. Scott will be taking the kids out for the sh!t-hitting-the-fan party.

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Blogger Joannah said...

Very cute! Probably an experience she wouldn't have had if she were still with her mom.

Good luck with the intervention. I hope your sister has ears to hear and will make a good decision about her future.

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger Cavatica said...

She's a cutie, that's for sure! Hope her day went well. BTW, BB has those shoes, but they don't fit her yet. I did let her wear them once just to get the idea and she just went "ooooooooo!

Good luck with the intervention... for everyone's sake.

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger Katie J said...

She is adorable. What a gift to have this day, both for her and for you.

You're not a saint, but you're a good egg. Best of luck with your sister, Tammy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home